Vitally is a Customer Success platform that strikes the perfect balance between power, flexibility, and simplicity. Used by world-class teams like Segment, Productboard, and Calendly, Vitally empowers SaaS teams with powerful analytics, automation, and project management capabilities, all wrapped in a beautiful UI that benefits everyone - from end CSMs to CEOs.
If you're interested in things like learning how to build a company, having autonomy to roll out your own vision and processes, being mentored to improve your communication, management, and problem-solving skills, and generally working closely with a small, world-class team, Vitally's the place for you. This is a unique opportunity to join a high-growth, early-stage, VC-backed startup and have a profound impact on both the business and your own career.
(We are based in NYC, but remote is totally fine)
We're looking for a Customer Success Manager to join our Customer Success team. As a CSM, you'll use your people and communication skills (alongside our own product, of course 😉) to guide our customers towards success, from implementation through adoption. From helping new customers implement the product to proactively resolving issues with longstanding customers, you'll get a variety of experience in all things post-sales here.
- Managing a book of business and ensuring their success with the Vitally product
- Contributing to and helping improve the general Customer Success process followed by the entire team
- Working with sales to communicate the Customer Success process with potential customers
- Creating post-sales collateral, help documentation, training videos/demos, and thought leadership content to help our customers implement better Customer Success processes
- Responding to inbound help requests from customers
- Communicating product feedback and feature requests to the product team
- Working with marketing on case studies, product marketing, and more
Who you are
- A generalist. You are skilled across several areas in customer relationship management.
- Organized. We have customers with employees between 20 and 1,000+. You'll be contributing across that spectrum, so organization is key.
- Proactive and entrepreneurial. You don't need someone to tell you something may need improvement - you can sniff it out with little guidance/signal.
- An excellent writer. From documentation to customer communication, writing will be key.
- A 'sharp' personality and 'people person'. You thrive on making others happy and seeing them experience value from your work.
- A natural problem solver. You can break big problems down into smaller ones with ease.
- Experienced with common post-sales SaaS tools (e.g.Salesforce, Hubspot, ideally CS platforms such as Vitally)
- A skilled project manager and juggler of multiple responsibilities
- Ambitious. Vitally is still an early-stage company, so there's no ceiling to your personal or professional growth here.
- Preferably a little technical. Vitally deals with a ton of data, so the more comfortable you are sifting through that data, the better. We'll of course give you tools to help out here.
New York, NY
Hit us up via Intercom!
Vitally doesn't use recruiters or agencies. Please don't contact us if you are one of those. You won't get a response.
The perks of working with us
At Vitally, we are lean and mean (actually, we're nice, but that's not how the saying goes).
When we add another team member, we treat that person well.
💸 Competitive salary
Living in NYC isn't cheap, and we want you to enjoy everything this wonderful city has to offer.
📈 Generous equity
We keep things lean, which means we can be quite generous with equity.
✈️ Unlimited paid vacation
NYC's great, but feel free to get away as much as you need.
❤️ Health, dental, & vision insurance
Stay healthy my friend - we want you here for the long haul.
📦 Relocation assistance
If you aren't in NYC yet, we'll help get you here.
🎱 Office space
Our gorgeous space in Dumbo (Brooklyn) comes with plenty of space, shuffleboard, a pool table, and a roof deck.